MYOB AccountRight Live (Cloud) Basics/Standard/Plus/Premier v2016.1 - March 2016
MYOB has updated its Basics, Standard & Plus software to allow on-line (internet) access for 5 concurrent users for one Live Data file. Bank Feeds allow the speed-up of data entry and bank reconciliations and there are greater user security controls including the ability to assign "read only" access. Invoices can be emailed with attachments and pay runs can be saved for completion at a later date.
The Premier version allows unlimited users and two Live Data files. However foreign currency and negative inventory transactions are not supported so these users cannot upgrade to this version yet.
The software comes as a 6 months subscription which includes a 90 day money-back guarantee.
2016.1 was released in March 2016 and is now available for download from my.myob.com.au.
1. Easier Emailing from MYOB - No need to email through Microsoft Outlook if your file is online. MYOB AccountRight will do all the emailing instead through the online server.
2. Track Email Delivery Status - A new "Sent Emails" window in your MYOB file will track emails sent. Your file will need to be online to do this.
3. Online Invoicing - Emailed invoices from your MYOB file will be able to be viewed online by the customer. Any changes made to the sale will automatically upload to the online invoice. You will also see if a customer has viewed the invoice and whether an online payment has been made.
4. Pay Direct Online - Lets your customers pay their online invoices direct using Visa or Mastercard by clicking a "Pay Now" button. Payments will automatically appear in your bank account the following day. Payment information is also updated in your MYOB file so that there is less data entry.
5. Statements, invoices and payslips will now print in the order they are displayed.
6. Speed improvements when opening an online company file.
Need help with installation or upgrading- please contact us
We offer discounted prices for new and existing users.