2. PAYROLL TAX - WAIVED FOR 2019/20 FOR BUSINESSES WITH WAGES UP TO $3 MILLION - No further payments required for 2019/20. Will be contacted by SRO directly to arrange a refund of payroll tax already paid. Defer payroll tax payments for July-Sept 20 quarter until 31/1/21.
3. LAND TAX - WAIVED FOR 2020 WHERE AT LEAST 1 NON-RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY WITH TOTAL TAXABLE VALUE LESS THAN $1 MILLION - Payment deferred until 31/3/21. Will be contacted by SRO directly to arrange a refund of land tax already paid.
1. LOANS UP TO $250,000 FOR 3 YEARS -To assist with cash flow for businesses with turnover less than $50 Million - Click Here for Fact Sheet. No repayment for the first 6 months. No asset security required. Available from 1/4/20 to 30/9/20.
2. OTHER CONCESSIONS - Will vary but may include Merchant fees on terminals waived for 3 months, Deferral of payments on business credit cards and loans for at least 3 months, No charges on redraws, and Term Deposit early termination without interest rate adjustment.
AUST TAXATION OFFICE:
1. CONCESSIONS AVAILABLE - Deferral of tax payments up to 6 months, ability to vary PAYG instalment amounts to $NIL for March 20 Quarter BAS and claim a refund for income tax already paid in Sept & Dec 19 Quarters, No interest and penalties applied after 23/1/20, Lower interest payment plans available.
1. JOB SEEKER PAYMENTS - Including the $550.00 coronavirus supplement per fortnight are available to sole traders and self-employed whose businesses are suspended or turnover has reduced significantly as a result of economic downturn - Click here for Fact Sheet.